Sunday, July 17, 2011

WA to NSW

I have just jumped ship and scurried across to the East Coast. I'm giving myself some time off to relax and work on some things for myself. My favourite part about the drive across had to be the Great Australian Bite, all the tiny motels and bars, all the locals, and doing the trip with my Mum was awesome. Not so keen on the cold but the cullture is amazing in my new town and I'm feeling very much at home.

Hopefully get some more inspiration for designing!

I will have a post of Pardon My French Spring Summer 2011/2012 coming very soon for you though. There are a few extra pieces available so if you are interested let me know then. I'm picking up all garments early September.

Here is a few pics from the drive over....






XX

1 comment:

christina said...

pretty blog!
check out mine and please be my first follower
http://dreamingmydreams433.blogspot.com/