Monday, November 8, 2010

Perth Fashionista blog post on Pardon My French....

The other day I attended a showing of Pardon My French’s latest collection as well as her older collection on sale. There are some bargains so email her at pardonmyfrenchwench@hotmail.com if you are interested in anything that is for sale!
Freya Brice is the designer, and I got her to answer a few questions.



The idea behind my current collection.... is nature. I am always inspired by nature.
Growing up around the beach, country, and easygoing lifestyle I design easy to wear day to night garments.
Beautiful print patterns of leaves, trees are included in this range, reflecting Autumn to Winter.



My favourite piece is.... a tie between the Dream playsuit, and Tick Tock pants.
Although I do love every piece of this range for 2011!




The best thing about being a designer.... is inspiration and expression.
I am free to express the things I love through designing pieces I love.

The next thing for Pardon My French is.... a very exciting Spring Summer range!
I will be broadening my designs for summer across to bathers and jewellery.
Pardon My French will be mainly producing ranges for Spring and Summer, not Autumn and Winter.


In 5 years I see myself.... hopefully living off the thing I love doing, designing.

My label is currently stocked at.... Shop 28, WA. Also Ink and Anchor Tattoo Artspace, New Plymoth NZ.
My Autumn Winter 2011 range will also be available at Ink and Anchor Tattoo Artspace in NZ as well as online store Eskay affairs (www.eskayaffairs.com).
Also still in talks with a few other local stores.

Check out Candice Van Haltrens Blog Perth Fashionista http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com/

No comments: